Our expertise enables us to manufacture and supply a broad range of Electric Blood Donor Couch. Designed using finest quality material and high-end machines, it is manufactured in compliance with predefined industry standards. Highly acclaimed for its adjustable arm rest, back rest and leg rest, it is electrically operated. Easy to reposition, this couch is checked on various rigorous parameters. Our clients can avail this Electric Blood Donor Couch from us in various specifications to meet their variegated needs.
- Energy efficient
- Robust construction
- Easy to adjust
- Dimension: minimum 60 inch (L) x36 inch (W)
- Head height reachable up to approx. 45 inch
- Foot height reachable up to approx. 35 inch
- Seat Height approx. 25 inch
- Capacity of patient weight. 150kg
- Power: 220VAC, 50Hz, Single Phase.
- Motorized Donor Chairs suitable to use for blood banks, infusion treatment centres, and hospital, clinics, and aphaeresis, plasma centers and other similar discipline.
- Remote switch for easy repositioning
- Hard wood frame construction
- It has solid surface seat to ensure easy & hygienic premium rated foam, cushion and spring component for donor comfort.
- With the help of electric power, we can fully adjust the donor position in between head low-feet high to head high-feet lower
- position and arm rest (left and right) swing out for easy seating as well as up & down of chair such position minimization ofdonor.
- High quality contract grade vinyl upholstery
- All exposed metal ports are chrome plate for easy cleaning & durability.
Head Height Max
Foot Height Max
Chair Width (W/Armrest Sections)
Load Bearing Capacity
168 x 76 x 92 cm
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot no. 399, Phase-4, Sec-57, HSIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli, Sonipat, Sonipat, Haryana, 131028, India